Alright, Myah called me out yesterday about forgetting to list my thankful Thursday, I just did not feel too thankful yesterday, however, here is the list one day late.
- I am thankful that today is the last Friday I have to wake up early until mid August. We have exactly one week of school left and the end of the year is wrapping up well.
- I am so thankful that I have a few women, friends, who have experienced infertility, have felt these emotions and challenges before and are willing to share, talk, and pray with me.
- I am thankful for my neighborhood friends. Jon and I love our home, our location, and we are so blessed to have such wonderful neighbors. The cookouts, girl's nights out and all around wonderful people that we get to share our streets with make me smile nightly.
- I am thankful and excited to report that our garden experiment has produced something. Almost all of our "crops" are up and we have harvested 9 radishes, very tasty and fun! Much better than the Farmville version which I refuse to play.
- I am thankful for six amazing 8th period Geometry girls. They surprised me last Friday with a birthday cake and drinks. They are such a wonderful group of Christian girls, and I have enjoyed teaching them and getting to share in their lives this year.
Jon sometimes gets a little jealous of these posts when he is not included, however if I wrote down everything I was thankful for about him, these five spots would always be filled with my amazing husband. I am so thankful that God brought me such a special, supportive, and wonderful man to travel this journey with. Olive you.