Thursday, May 27, 2010

Prayer Request Thursday

Thankful Thursday has turned into prayer request Thursday for this one short week. I have much to be thankful for….especially the fact that this is my LAST day of school, but I have had so many prayer requests come through that could use prayers, therefore, if you are led, please pray for the following.

  1. My dad's cousin Ken died this week un-expectantly and his funeral is today. His wife Donna is taking this very hard. Both of them are wonderful Christians and I know that Ken is with the Lord; however it is still difficult on everyone. Also pray for all of my Kruse family that is flying in and out of Fort Wayne these next few days, and all of us who are not there do to most of us being teachers.
  2. One of my parent's friends Dana accidently shot himself this past week at their lake cottage. I am unsure on all the details, but the bullet is still lodged in his brain. They are not expecting him to die from this, but the recovery will be trying to say the least
  3. My sister, Julie, is stressed not only because it is the last week of school, her and Nate are leaving on vacation today, but also her new car decided to quit working. Pray for her and Nate's safe flights to and from Arizona and also that when she returns she will have a fewer earthly issues.
  4. Say a quick prayer for a wonderful friend that is going through a difficult time right now. We know this sucks, and that a bottle of wine cannot take away the pain, but cannot wait to enjoy it with you tonight, outside, with no reason to wake up tomorrow morning, while watching Real Housewives!
  5. A dear family friend has lost the adoption of their daughter from overseas. It was about 5 years in the making, and it has now fallen through. They are grieving.
  6. Praises for the Trout's and the new baby that will be in the world hopefully by tonight! I am hoping for a girl! Congrats and praises to Joy and her new husband as they get married on Sunday.
  7. Jon and I are headed to a new doctor tomorrow, and it gives me hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment