Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Hope

This post is a bit later than normal because last night I had a terrific girl's night watching the Bachelorette at a friend's house, with a bit too much wine, too many brownie sundaes and more laughs than possible. I love when our Bachelor traditions co-inside with summer break therefore we can actually get together rather than just talk about it on Tuesday. God, thank you for my girlfriends, they keep me smiling.

I had another post all ready to go today, written yesterday, but I am not 100% sure that I wanted to put it out for everyone to read. A bit too personal, I am glad that I wrote it because I needed to get it out, but I am not sure I want to post it.

I am reading through the book "Pregnant with Hope" and am 100% sure that every person who is facing infertility feels the same emotions at one point or another. I cannot believe that with the millions of reasons that people are not having children, we can all travel a very similar path. That most likely we will all have someone that says the wrong thing to us, we are all a bit more sensitive, more compassionate. We are all craving the answers and the control that we cannot find anywhere, with any amount of trying.

It has been a good journey through this Bible Study. I am trying to take it slow, as the book is broken down into a ten week study, but I am doing it daily, and trying to re-read what is written, capture what is learned. But I finally feel as if I have someone that understands completely and for that I am truly grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment