Thursday, June 24, 2010

Thankful Thursday

  1. I am thankful that today is a beautiful day in Noblesville. The sun is out, the birds are singing and the water is finally draining, and tonight I get to go listen to Elvis at the Noblesville parks concert with some friends from CHS.
  2. I am thankful that this weekend will be filled with friends that I don't get to see very often. Meatfest on Saturday night at the Schaefers, and lunch with some high school girls on Sunday. So looking forward to it.
  3. I am thankful that yesterday I got to have lunch with two amazing Christian girls from my church. I really enjoy Carmel Lutheran and am so glad that both Jon and I are forming good friendships there.
  4. I am thankful that today I have had a few minutes to just sit and relax and be still. It is such a necessary break from the everyday go, go, go.
  5. I am thankful for my mom and sister who would do anything for me, and support me no matter what.

Congratulations to Angie and Bill who are now engaged! Yeah! I cannot wait to hear all the details on Sunday and to see the ring.

No comments:

Post a Comment