Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Thankful Thursday still in process

Last night I spent the night with the girls, Jon's two adorable cousins who are 5 and 7 and full of live and love and energy. It is fun to do that. Spend time with two little people who adore you, call you their favorites, and their best friends. The ones that take an hour to walk around the neighborhood picking flowers, the ones that pet every dog they see. The girls that just make me smile.

It gives me hope that someday I will have children of my own to do this with. It gives me a glimpse at my future. It lets me know how difficult this parenting thing really is. To know that no matter how hard it may be it will be worth it. To believe and fully trust that it will happen for me.

I have much to be thankful for and will be listing it soon, I have to get ready for summer school….check back…

So much for knowing how to blog, I thought I posted this above but did not. Therefore here is the list...

1. My girlfriends Holly and Taryn. I can count on them for just about everything from having a buddy to watch the batchelorette with, to a long phone call about nothing. Thanks girls!

2. For the Carmel Library. I love to read, watch movies, and listen to books on CD. I visit the library almost daily during the school year and about twice a week now. I love all that the library has to offer for free.

3. Lake George, I have spent summers at the lake for the past 31 years and this weekend I had one of the best Memorial Day weekends I can remember. It was warm, Jon made his famous ribs, and we relaxed in the sun.

I have a praise from last week. My sister Julie not only had a great trip to Arizona, but came back and ENGAGED girl! We are so excited and happy for her and Nate.

1 comment:

  1. Love you! Can't wait for the next sleepover:)

    ReplyDelete