Wednesday, June 9, 2010

One Day Early

Thankful Thursday a day early….tomorrow I am pretty busy with the girls. We are headed downtown for the annual Indianapolis Strawberry Festival. It is not that festival like, but rather just a bunch of people eating strawberry shortcakes under the sun around the circle. I am super excited! Therefore here is the list….

1. I am thankful for my summer school students. This is the first year that I have taught summer school and it is much better than I ever thought. I am enjoying it, but also looking forward to the days when I don't have to get up and go to school.

2. I am thankful for the Noblesville summer concert shows. Last Thursday Jon and I had a great date night listening to Dave and Rae at Forest Park. The weather and the company were perfect. It is also good to realize that even though I may be the oldest at Champps for Dave and Rae Wednesdays I am one of the youngest at Forest Park.

3. I am thankful for great nights with Jon. He is on this Star Wars kick because I have never seen the movies all the way through and we have spent the last few nights watching the movies together.

Congratulations to Kristin and Dave who will be getting married tomorrow. I love the Friday weddings and cannot wait to see the beautiful bride.

No comments:

Post a Comment