Welcome to July, 2010 is officially half over, ahh can you believe it we are now in month 7. Yikes! As you all know January is when Jon and I officially could start trying again, and now we are in month 7 with no results. It is hard to mark time like this. But today is a new day and this is a new month and a new cycle with a new process and hopefully a new result.
Our Bible study challenge for the month is to read a chapter from Proverbs every day, 31 chapters, 31 days. I will try to post what I am reading and learning, but join us! If you don't have a Bible in front of you google it, print it out, do whatever it takes to read a chapter a day. Hold me accountable!
And on to Thankful Thursday...
1. I am thankful that today is my last day of summer school! YEAH! I am writing this as my students finish their final exam, and I will not be back at CHS till August. Clarification....I will not be teaching until August, however I have plans to come to CHS next week. Do teachers ever get a full summer off??
2. I am thankful to live in the United States of America. I have been watching the John Adams documentary off of HBO these past few weeks from the library and I keep asking Jon if all this is real, because I am so at awe over how this country was formed and how lucky I am to be living in it. Highly recommend the John Adams series if you have not watched it.
3. I am thankful that I have too many plans for this 4th of July weekend. I wish we could attend them all, but having a full schedule makes me feel loved.
4. I am thankful that this summer has been filled with beautiful weather. God keep it coming, I am lovin it!
5. I am thankful for you! For all the readers who comment and those who don't. The ones that email me notes of encouragement and hope and say prayers and smile. I am so blessed.
Have a safe and enjoyable 4th of July holiday. Ohh and Ahh as you watch the fireworks, eat watermellon and strawberries, and wave some sparklers in the air!