Friday, July 2, 2010

It is way too early to be up

My first morning off of summer school and I am up already. I was actually up at 5:50 this morning, wide awake with the birds. Maybe I can blame it on them, we slept with our windows open, do birds always chirp this loudly? Either way, here I am, trying to decide what to do with my day, checking emails, and now writing. Actually trying to figure out what to do with the rest of my summer as well.

Do to the daily or every other day appointments, Jon and I had to cancel our vacation plans to South Carolina this year. I am very bummed. We have always described our family vacation to Edisto as the "best week of the year." And it truly is. Sun, Beach, Family, Wales, Stories, Food, Golf Carts….one full week of nothing. But this year we are staying home. This hopefully turns out to be a positive.

This is the thing I hate; we are taking such a gamble, giving up things we love, turning down opportunities, just so that we may have success. Yes, it is well worth it, if we get pregnant, but what happens if we don't? Will I still say that staying home all summer was worth it? It is all about scheduling and I am tired of that, living my life on a schedule.

I am suppose to start my shots on Saturday, thinking this is not a big deal, but I have to pick a time in the evening to do this, and make sure that I do it at the same time for three weeks. Here is the issue, what time do I pick? This should be easy; I was thinking 9 at night. Before bed, most likely I will be home, ect… But this weekend we have firework shows on both Saturday and Sunday nights, and Mondays I watch the bachelorette at Holly's, and next weekend we have the movie in the park, and, and, and, my medicine needs to stay refrigerated, and I just cannot figure out a way to get this done.

So tomorrow is the big day, the 6 week commitment, the start to the best chance I have at getting pregnant. Say prayers that this is God's plan for us.



1 comment:

  1. Can you pack your meds in a cooler and take them with you?

    I am sooooo hoping and praying that this works for you guys! Since you are staying home this summer, you know you can always call me for some pool time :)

    Holly

    ReplyDelete