Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Girls Get-A-Way

I spent the past two days in Cincinnati with my good girlfriend Anthea. It was a get-a-way for both of us. Anthea lives in TX, but is in TN visiting her parents with her two boys this month, and normally I try to make it down. However because of all my appointments I cannot make a trip all the way to TN, therefore we met in Cincinnati.

I had a great great time! We spent the days shopping at some outlet malls, chitchatting and laughing, swapping stories, and catching up. We spent the night watching Eclipse. Some of you may know that I am trying trying trying to read the Twilight series by the time school starts. I am in the middle of the third book, therefore, I watched the movie before I finished. But anyways, it was neat to not know the ending, even though it is making reading the book a bit more difficult. I am pretty sure I will have book four done prior to the movie, as my goal is August 9th. Either way we had a great time together and I am so glad that we got to see each other.

I start my twice a day shots tomorrow. Three shots in one day…I can do it! As much as I am torn about having to do this process, I am so excited that it might actually work. That we might at one point be pregnant with a child, our child, and I am so full of hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment