Saturday, August 14, 2010

Thankful Saturday

I am sure that you could tell that school is back in session, as my time to post has gone out the window. Tuesday through Friday was a huge success in so many ways. I wanted to post on Thursday, then on Friday, but this morning will have to do….

Thankful Saturday…

  1. I am thankful that I made it through my first week of school without any major issues and lots of positive ones. CCS now has a contract after three years without, I have a new classroom with a window and a good air-conditioning, all of my lessons went well with the new students, and I enjoyed catching up with everyone that I missed over the summer
  2. The Indiana State Fair, Jon and I went on Thursday after school in the 95 degree weather. We got a great parking spot and did not last very long, but had a shake from the Dairy Bar and enjoyed walking around.
  3. Friends…last night we met Sarah and David to spend the night at Connor's Prairie and as we were walking in we ran into JoEllen and Matt and their neighbor. Too funny, but the 8 of us has a great time.
  4. My prayer time. These past few weeks not only has my mind been working overtime, but my prayers have been too. Only God knows the future, and I have to trust that He knows best.
  5. The weekend. All of you working folks know what I am talking about, after being back in school for five days; I am so thankful that today at 7 I am still in bed and not looking at a classroom full of students.

No comments:

Post a Comment